Friday, April 8, 2016

Lucy Ann Swartz family tree

The other day I googled history Schwartz and Sunbury Pennsylvania in combination ...because I had noticed in my dna match Susan Packard's matches there were 4 people listed named Schwartz. Susan and I believe we are related through my ancestor Lucy Ann Swartz and her ancestor Catherine Swartz.  Catherine was born in Sunbury.  The Genealogical and Biographical Annals of Northumberland County Pennsylvania came up.  On page 511 I read that Daniel Schwartz had a daugher Mrs Smith, she and her husband moved to Indiana.  Excitement flooded me as I realized this very likely is Lucy Ann.  As a result using this source and Find A Grave I have compiled this tree for Lucy. The old home below belonged to Lucy's maternal Grandfather it was built in about 1800 and this photo was taken in 1988.

www.ebooksread.com/authors-eng/fl-floyd/genealogical-and-biographical-annals-of-northumberland-county-pennsylvania--yol.shtml   www.findagrave.com      Below is Catherine Swartz she married John Earhart and is the great grandmother of Susan Packard   

2 comments:

  1. At 23 and Me there is a match that descends from a John Swartz quite likely a brother to our Lucy Ann Swartz. He also comes from this part of Pennsylvania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog! Searching for immigration consultant in Bathinda? We offer guidance on visa applications, documentation, and legal requirements, ensuring a smooth and compliant migration process. With comprehensive knowledge of immigration laws and policies, we assist clients in selecting the most suitable visa options and preparing necessary paperwork. Whether for education, employment, or permanent residency, an immigration consultant helps navigate the complex procedures and enhances the chances of a successful application.

    ReplyDelete